June 1 (Reuters) - Pulse Secure:
* Affiliate of Pulse Secure, LLC to acquire the Virtual Application Delivery Controller (vADC) business from Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
* Transaction includes a leased research and development facility in Cambridge, UK and associated customer support, maintenance contracts
* Affiliate entered agreement to acquire assets of Virtual Application Delivery Controller product family from Brocade Communications Systems
* Financial terms of transaction were not disclosed
* Intends to hire certain Brocade employees associated with vADC business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: