Sept 27 (Reuters) - Renesola Ltd:
* Renesola provides business update and announces second quarter 2017 results
* Q2 revenue $151.6 million
* Renesola Ltd - q2 revenue of $151.6 million was down 3.2% sequentially and down 39.4% year-over-year
* Renesola Ltd - for q3 of 2017, company's project business is expected to generate revenue in range of $40 to $45 million
* Renesola Ltd - "company believes china rooftop solar market is an especially lucrative opportunity"
* Renesola Ltd - company expects to connect 20 to 30 MW of projects during Q3 of 2017
* Renesola Ltd - "currently owns over 130 MW of rooftop projects under development, concentrated in a handful of eastern provinces of china"
* Renesola Ltd - "anticipates to own 150 MW of china's rooftop projects by end of 2017"
* Renesola Ltd - "over time, company intends to shift a meaningful amount of its revenue to recurring power sales"
* Renesola Ltd - renesola "intends to retain more projects in selected regions and become an independent power producer"
* Renesola Ltd qtrly loss per share $0.16
* Renesola ltd qtrly loss per ads $1.57 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: