Aug 28 (Reuters) - Restaurant Brands New Zealand Ltd
* Restaurant Brands Acquires 10 KFC sites in Australia
* Purchase Represents A Total Investment Of $a27.5 Mln
* Purchase which will be 100% debt funded is expected to settle in stages between september and november 2017
* Following acquisition all yum! Staff will be offered ongoing employment in stores on same terms and conditions
* On a full year basis, acquisition is expected to generate sales of $a29 mln and an ebitda (pre-g&a) of $a4.5 mln.
* Through its unit Qsr Pty Ltd, concluded sale & purchase agreements with a unit of Yum! Restaurants International Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: