* Snc-Lavalin-Dragados-Pennecon General Partnership to work with Husky Energy on Canadian offshore project
* Snc-Lavalin Group Inc - GP will build a concrete gravity structure (CGS) for a fixed drilling platform.
* Snc-Lavalin Group Inc - as part of this GP, Snc-Lavalin and Dragados Canada each hold 40 pct of shares, while local company Pennecon Ltd is a 20 pct partner.
* Snc-Lavalin Group - structure will be built in Argentia, an industrial area on Southwest coast of Island of Newfoundland, before being moved offshore
* Snc-Lavalin Group Inc - work on project is expected to begin shortly and construction is expected to finish in 2021. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: