Oct 18 (Reuters) - Soupman Inc:
* Soupman Inc - on October 17, 2017, Debtors filed a motion with Court seeking to convert their Chapter 11 Case into a Chapter 7 Case - SEC filing
* Soupman Inc - hearing on Conversion Motion for converting co's Chapter 11 Case to Chapter 7 Case has been scheduled for October 31, 2017
* Soupman Inc - if conversion to a Chapter 7 Case occurs, Debtors will no longer remain in possession of their remaining assets and properties
* Soupman Inc says "believes its stockholders will not receive any distributions in or after the liquidation proceedings"
* Soupman - if conversion to Chapter 7 occurs, Debtors will cease operating remaining businesses,managing remaining properties as debtors-in-possession Source text: (bit.ly/2yzzN4s) Further company coverage: