Sept 14 (Reuters) - Spirit Airlines Inc
* Spirit Airlines Inc - Load factor for August 2017 was 86.2 percent, a decrease of 0.9 percentage points compared to August 2016 - SEC filing
* Spirit Airlines Inc - Traffic in August 2017 increased 20.6 percent versus August 2016
* Spirit Airlines - Through September 13, 2017, canceled 1,255 flights related to Hurricane Irma
* Spirit Airlines - September operations have, and will continue to be, impacted by Hurricane Irma
* Spirit Airlines Inc - August capacity increase of 21.9 percent
* Spirit Airlines Inc - "Anticipate we will be back to regular operations in all our Florida airports within the next few days"
* Spirit Airlines - Too soon to assess financial impact of Hurricane Irma on Q3, Q4 results but "we do expect it to be significant" Source text: (bit.ly/2jtxPg1) Further company coverage: