Sept 5 (Reuters) - Spirit Airlines Inc:
* Spirit Airlines estimates negative impact from Hurricane Harvey on Q3 2017 revenue will be approximately $8.5 million - SEC Filing
* Spirit Airlines says "in addition to Hurricane Harvey, during the quarter, we have seen a broadening of aggressive competitive pricing in our markets"
* Now estimate TRASM for Q3 will be down 7 to 8.5 percent, compared to our prior guidance of down 2 to 4 percent - SEC Filing
* Spirit Airlines Inc says adjusted CASM ex-fuel guidance for Q3 2017 is revised to down 2 to 3 percent versus our previous guide of up 1 to down 1 percent
* Q3 revenue view $731.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text: (bit.ly/2w31CNn) Further company coverage: