Nov 3 (Reuters) - Twitter Inc:
* Publishing new version of 'twitter Rules' to clarify co's policies and enforcement; Fundamentals of policies, approach have not changed
* In the weeks ahead, will launch separate pages for each of the policies to provide even more context
* Twitter says on Nov 22, it will share another version of rules, including "new policies around violent groups, hateful imagery, and abusive usernames"
* Twitter says providing more specific detail around types of content co considers to be “graphic violence” or “adult content” - blog
* When co reviews accounts demonstrating spam-like behavior, focus is on behavioral signals, not factual accuracy of data the accounts share Source text (bit.ly/2irqb1H) Further company coverage: