Aug 30 (Reuters) - Univar Inc
* Univar statement regarding Hurricane Harvey impact
* Univar Inc - While most Univar facilities have incurred minimal damage, limited access has prevented completion of a full assessment
* Univar Inc - Some suppliers and transportation companies have already announced price increases
* Univar Inc - Depending on duration of disruptions, Q4 results could also be affected, but it is "too early to make that determination"
* Univar - Estimates business disruptions from Hurricane Harvey will likely reduce Q3 adjusted EBITDA by $10 to $25 million from previous expectations
* Univar Inc - Some Univar customers and suppliers have declared force majeure and "we expect more to follow" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: