Reuters logo
BRIEF-Urbanfund announces upcoming acquisition
2017年8月28日 / 下午2点49分 / 3 个月前

BRIEF-Urbanfund announces upcoming acquisition

Aug 28 (Reuters) - Urbanfund Corp:

* Urbanfund Corp announces upcoming acquisition of a 20% interest in a 1,354 unit residential portfolio located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

* Says Highfield Park Residential Inc will be purchasing portfolio for $113 million plus customary closing adjustments and closing costs​

* Says Highfield Park Residential Inc will purchase portfolio with company being 20% shareholder, Westdale retaining remaining 80% interest

* Says co’s 20% pro-rata share from deal will be satisfied by combination of a new mortgage that is currently being finalized and available cash

* Says property management will be responsibility of Westdale and will be compensated at market rates

* Says entered binding agreement with Westdale Construction ‍to purchase 20% interest in 1,354 unit Highfield Park multi-family residential portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below