Aug 9 (Reuters) - Wabash National Corp-
* Wabash National Corporation announces agreement to acquire Supreme Industries Inc
* Wabash National Corp - deal will be accretive in first full calendar year after close
* Says purchase price is expected to be funded by a combination of notes and cash.
* Wabash National Corp - expects to deliver at least $20 million in annual run-rate cost synergies by 2021
* Wabash National would acquire all of outstanding shares of supreme in a cash tender offer for $21 per share
* Deal for an equity value of $364 million and an enterprise value of $342 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: