Sept 1 (Reuters) - Williams Companies Inc
* Williams Partners’ Transco Pipeline seeks ferc approval for project to serve growing demand for natural gas in northeastern U.S.
* Williams Partners LP - Transco filed an application with FERC seeking authorization for its Rivervale South to Market project
* Williams Partners LP - certificate application reflects an expected capital cost of $127 million and a target in-service date of Nov. 1, 2019
* Williams Partners LP - Rivervale south to market project will consist of uprating 10.35 miles of existing Transco Pipeline
* Williams Partners - project would create 190,000 dekatherms/ day of firm transportation capacity to northeastern markets in time for 2019/2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: