Sept 13 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- South Africa businesses under pressure to cut KPMG ties
- UK cites Fox News as hurdle to Rupert Murdoch's Sky deal
- DowDuPont revises its break-up plan
- Businesses in South Africa have come under pressure to cut ties with KPMG over the auditor's work for companies owned by the Gupta family, as the fallout deepens from a scandal that has caused the collapse of Bell Pottinger's British arm. on.ft.com/2eTrwgk
- Concerns over standards at Fox News Network has put Rupert Murdoch's proposed 11.7 billion pound ($15.54 billion) takeover of European pay-TV group Sky Plc into doubt after the UK government signalled that it was likely to widen an investigation by regulators into the deal. on.ft.com/2eUDlTF
- DowDuPont has revised its plan to break up into three separate companies by shifting some operations in the three units, a plan welcomed by its activist investors. on.ft.com/2eTwDx8
$1 = 0.7528 pounds Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Sandra Maler