April 26 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Bramson's activist fund boosts its Barclays stake on.ft.com/2Hu1qBH
- Persimmon hit by pay revolt at AGM on.ft.com/2Hv2jtm
- Comcast piles pressure on Fox with Sky bid on.ft.com/2HvrUT5
- PwC defends Beaufort Securities insolvency plan on.ft.com/2HraoPP
- Sherborne, Edward Bramson's activist investment fund, increased its interest in Barclays Plc from 5.16 percent of its voting rights to 5.41 percent.
- UK housebuilder Persimmon's Plc shareholders rebelled at an annual meeting, with almost two-thirds refusing to back its executive remuneration proposals.
- Comcast Corp submitted a formal offer for Sky Plc valuing it at 22 billion pounds at a significant premium to a rival proposal from Twenty-First Century Fox group.
- PwC, the administrators for collapsed Beaufort Securities, defended plans to use customer funds to cover the cost of the insolvency proceedings.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Sandra Maler