Dec 19 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Louis Dreyfus names new finance chief in latest management change on.ft.com/2Z7hRZZ
- Volvo sells struggling Japan unit UD Trucks to Isuzu Motors on.ft.com/35HQj00
- BMW, Daimler reverse out of car-sharing venture on.ft.com/2Z4b1oj
- Louis Dreyfus said it has named Patrick Treuer as its new chief financial officer in the latest management change.
- Sweden's Volvo AB is selling its low-margin Japanese business to Isuzu Motors as the two companies seek to set up a strategic alliance.
- BMW AG and Daimler AG are pulling their car-sharing services out of North America and the United Kingdom, citing rising costs and insufficient customer interest.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom