Dec 30 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Italian football club AS Roma set for sale to U.S. billionaire on.ft.com/2Qt7tI5
- Monzo looks to raise up to 100 mln pounds in new funding on.ft.com/39o4dGQ
- British Steel's new Chinese owner in stand-off with suppliers on.ft.com/37cwTR8
- Italian football club AS Roma is nearing a deal to be bought by a consortium led by U.S. billionaire Daniel Friedkin, according to people briefed about the matter.
- Britain's digital bank Monzo is weeks away from raising new funds of range between 50 million pounds ($65.48 million) and 100 million pounds in a deal, which is expected to completed early next year.
- Jingye Group, British Steel's Chinese buyer, is struggling to agree new contracts with suppliers, according to people familiar with the matter. ($1 = 0.7637 pounds) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)