Jan 17 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Boris Johnson accused of 'brinkmanship' by EU trade chief on.ft.com/2RosYu9
- Ryanair's O'Leary wades into Flybe debate on.ft.com/38eHsDC
- Carney takes on climate finance role ahead of Glasgow talks on.ft.com/2uXAxR1
- Phil Hogan, the European Union’s trade commissioner, said that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson playing brinkmanship will not work and has been “unwise” to set an end-2020 deadline to negotiate Britain’s post-Brexit relationship with the EU.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc CEO Michael O’Leary has attacked the UK government-backed rescue of regional airline Flybe, threatening legal action against it.
- Bank of England Governor Mark Carney will be a key adviser to the British government on climate finance after he steps down, in the run-up to a major United Nations climate conference in Glasgow in November.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.