Oct 10 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Kwek Leng Beng to take Millennium & Copthorne private on.ft.com/2ycd6Dd
* BAE lines up 1,000 UK job cuts on.ft.com/2yc19xo
* Royal Mail to file injunction to stop nationwide strike on.ft.com/2yc3NmA
* UK business leaders tell May Brexit transition essential on.ft.com/2yca1D1
- Singapore's City Developments on Monday offered 552.5p a share to buy 35 percent of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Plc it does not already own.
- BAE Systems is expected to cut more than 1,000 jobs. The move will hit the company’s centre of air combat expertise at Warton in Lancashire.
- Royal Mail is to lodge an application with the High Court for an injunction in a bid to stop the first nationwide strike hitting the UK postal service since it was privatised.
- Britain Prime Minister Theresa May was told by a group of 10 business leaders, who met her on Monday, that a transition period after Brexit was absolutely essential. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)