July 30 (Reuters) - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc has shut a restaurant in Ohio following reports of customers falling sick after eating there, Business Insider reported on Monday.
Chipotle is not aware of any cases of food-borne illness and is cooperating with local health authorities, the report said here, citing a company spokeswoman.
At least two customers wrote on food safety website iwaspoisoned.com that they suffered nausea and diarrhea after eating at the Powell, Ohio restaurant, but did not visit a doctor.
Chipotle did not immediately respond to Reuters' request for comment.
The company's stock fell 3.5 percent in after-hours trading. (Reporting by Uday Sampath in Bengaluru; Editing by Sai Sachin Ravikumar)