June 6 (Reuters) - Clovis Oncology Inc :
* No treatment-related deaths were reported
* Nineteen patients (9%) discontinued treatment because of an adverse event.
* Using prespecified 14% cutoff, patients in brca(mut)subgroup demonstrated a 73 percent reduction in risk of progression
* Ariel4 confirmatory study is expected to begin during second half of 2016
* Company is exploring rucaparib in other solid tumor types with significant brca and brca-like populations
* Clovis oncology presents data from phase 2 studies of rucaparib in advanced ovarian cancer and pancreatic cancer at 2016 asco annual meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)