ZURICH, Aug 3 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 9,173 points on xxday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
Swiss Re is exploring the listing of its UK closed book business ReAssure in 2019, it said on Friday as it posted a 17 percent fall in net profit in the first half of the year.
Leonteq raised around 118 million Swiss francs from a new rights offering, issuing a total of 2,989,593 registered shares expected to begin trading on Friday.
* Roche Holding AG: Prime designation granted by European Medicines Agency for RG6042 for treatment of Huntington’s Disease
* LafargeHolcim has acquired Denver-based ready-mix concrete company Metro Mix, which has over 50 employees and in 2017 had net sales of around $30 million
* MCH Group AG: CEO René Kamm resigns
* Interroll Holding AG: H1 record order intake of CHF 324.6 million (+32.8%)
* Coltene Holding AG: H1 net profit increased by 14.8% to CHF 6.9 million (H1 2017: 6.0 million)
* Relief Therapuatics says major shareholder GEM Global Yield Fund LLC SCS has agreed to extend Share Subscription Facility (SSF) agreement
* Dufry AG: H1 turnover grew 7.2% and organic growth reached 5.5% supported by good growth in most regions with EBITDA margin improving 50 bps during first half year 2018, and reaching 11.3% versus 10.8% year ago
Consumer price index for July due at 0715 GMT
Reporting by Zurich newsroom