ZURICH, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent lower at 8,825 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks:
* Clariant said it has signed an agreement for DKSH to market and distribute Clariant’s atmosphere controlled packaging product range for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing in Vietnam.
* Immomentum AG said it has received a public offer from Talbot Holding to take over the company. Talbot made a public offer for registered shares of 2,810 francs in cash per share.
* Tamedia said first-half net income was up 37.1 percent at 76.6 million Swiss francs.
* Allreal Holding said first-half earnings including a revaluation effect were up 5.4 percent at 66 million Swiss francs and that it continues to expect operating net profit for 2017 to remain slightly below the previous year’s result.
* Flughafen Zuerich posted first-half PROFIT OF 143.2 million Swiss francs, an increase of 39.4 million francs compared to a year ago. It said EBITDA as well as profit in 2017 are expected to be within the scope of the previous year.
* Vetropack Holding posted first-half profit of 24.7 million Swiss francs, up 1.2 percent on the previous year’s figure. It said it is anticipating a slight improvement in net sales and performance for the whole of the 2017 reporting year.
* Feintool International Holding said first-half net income was 14 million Swiss francs.
* Valartis Group posted a first-half group loss of 0.2 million Swiss francs versus a loss of 46.5 million francs year ago.
* Zuger Kantonalbank said Andreas Janett will become its new CFO, replacing Theodor Keiser.
* Implenia said Matthias Jacob will be taking over from Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker as the head of its Business Unit Buildings Germany.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom