Reuters logo
Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 3
2017年11月3日 / 凌晨5点37分 / 22 天前

Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 3

ZURICH, Nov 3 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent firmer at 9,288 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .

Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks.

NOVARTIS

The Swiss drugmaker is working with Centerview to review options for its dermatology business, including a possible sale, as it trims non-core assets, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

Amgen and Novartis announce expanded collaboration with Banner Alzheimer’s Institute in pioneering prevention programme

For more news see

UBS

Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp has enlisted investment bank UBS Group AG for help in its effort to secure a higher price in Qualcomm Inc.’s planned purchase of NXP Semiconductors NV or bring in a new bidder, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing people familiar with the matter.

COMPANY STATEMENTS

* Straumann says Turkish Competition Authority grants approval for Straumann to acquire a 70 percent stake in Batigroup, Turkey’s largest distributor of dental implants; current owner to hold remaining 30 percent and join Straumann Group together with local team of 200

* Autoneum said it placed a 100 million Swiss franc 2025 bond with a coupon of 1.125 percent.

* Pargesa said it had economic operating income of 348.1 million francs at September 30, up from 280.8 million francs in the year-earlier period.

* Investis said it sees significantly lower income taxes for 2017, compared to the previous year, due to a 11 million franc reversal of deferred tax liabilities. Its full year operating targets are unchanged.

* SGS buys Canadian group BioVision Seed Research Ltd, with 20 staff and annual sales of 3.4 million Canadian dollars

* VZ Holding increases tax provisions by 5.2 million francs amid a legal dispute over value added tax

* Wisekey increases full-year 2017 pro-forma revenue guidance to $56 million, approximately 383 percent higher than full-year 2016

* Talbot controls 99.67 percent of the shares in ImmoMomentum after a takeover offer, final results showed

ECONOMY

Reporting by Zurich newsroom

我们的标准:汤森路透“信任原则”
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below