ZURICH, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening marginally lower at 8,904 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The staffing group is buying Vettery, a digital recruitment platform. Terms were not disclosed.
For more news see
The software group announces that it is in advanced discussions regarding a possible all-cash offer for British group Fidessa worth £35.67 per share plus right to receive final and special dividends announced yesterday
* Implenia AG wins 137 million euro contract for repair of the Mülheimer bridge in Cologne
* Thurgauer Kantonalbank 2017 net profit of 129.4 million francs exceeds the previous year's figure by 2.8 percent, expects a lower operating result for 2018 than in 2017
* OC Oerlikon Corporation AG Pfaeffikon says collaborates with Boeing in additive manufacturing
* AMS AG proposes revised shares-only earn-out structure to former Heptagon shareholders
* CPH Chemie Und Papier Holding AG FY net result improved by CHF 23.9 million to CHF 16.2 million
* Swiss Finance & Property Investment said it expects its net income with revaluation effects for 2017 to be 19.3 million Swiss francs ($20.77 million), down from 24.4 million francs in 2015.
* Walter Meier AG FY consolidated EBITDA reached CHF 35.8 million (previous year: CHF 16.9 million)
* Switzerland ran a trade surplus of 1.32 billion Swiss francs in January. (Reporting by Zurich newsroom)