ZURICH, Aug 24. (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 9,056 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks.
The bank said it remained committed to Russia after it ringfenced 5 billion Swiss francs ($5.02 billion) of customer money linked to Russia for fear of falling foul of U.S. sanctions.
For more news, click on
* St Galler Kantonalbank said it planned to raise 29.4 million francs in new capital through a capital raising.
* Bachem Holding reported an increase in its first-half net income to 16.5 million Swiss francs.
* ABB is considering a sales of its power grids business, Bloomberg reported.
* Datwyler said it had bought Brazilian automotive supplier BINS for an undisclosed sum.
* Meier Tobler said its first half EBITDA rose to 9.7 million Swiss francs from 6.2 million francs a year earlier.
* Kuehne + Nagel said it had established a joint venture with Chinese automotive logistics company Sincero.
* Mobilezone said its first-half consolidated profit grew by 23 percent to 16.8 Mln francs.
* U Blox said its H1 net profit increased by 39 percent to 25.1 mln francs.
* Adval Tech Holding said its net profit rose to 7.8 million francs in the first six months of 2018.
* Nebag said its first half income fell to 6.8 million francs.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom