ZURICH, Sept 4 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 9,016 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
Switzerland's SIX has agreed to take over Germany's Swiss Euro Clearing Bank GmbH, which connects the main euro clearing systems and processes payment transactions in euros for banks and financial institutions in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
SIX Swiss Exchange said August 2018 trading turnover fell 13.1 percent month on month to 86.9 billion Swiss francs. The number of transactions declined by 8 percent. In the year to date, trading turnover rose 0.1 percent to 920.6 billion francs, while the number of trades increased 17.6 percent.
SIX H1 operating income -- including the Cards business unit which is being continued in the strategic partnership with Worldline -- rose 8 percent year on year to just over CHF 1.00 billion.
Kanton Basel-Stadt, rated AA+ positive by S&P, opened the Swiss week with a debut Green bond, the first of its kind from a German-speaking Swiss canton. French-speaking Canton Geneve was the first to come, in November 2017, with its dual-tranche seven and 10-year deal.
British authorities are preparing to deport a former UBS trader jailed for the country's biggest fraud which cost the Swiss bank $2.25 billion, his spokesman said on Monday. Ghanaian citizen Kweku Adoboli was released from prison on probation in 2015 after serving half of a seven-year sentence, but he has now been detained pending his deportation.
* Helvetia Holding AG: at CHF 223.9 million, earnings after taxes in H1 exceeded CHF 210.1 million in 2017
* BKW AG: H1 net profit amounts to CHF 126 million versus 116 million year ago
* Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG: H1 2018 sales of CHF 16.0 million, increase of 48% compared to H1 2017; full year sales guidance raised to CHF 30-32 million
* MCH Group AG: Hans-Kristian Hoejsgaard new CEO ad interim
* Cembra Money Bank appoints Pascal Perritaz as Chief Financial Officer as of October. He succeeds Rémy Schimmel, who joined Cembra Money Bank in August 2016 and who "will pursue a new professional challenge outside the bank".
* Orior AG: acquiring a 35% interest in Casualfood; will increase stake in several stages to 100% over next few years
* Addex Therapeutics Ltd: Addex’s selective MGLU2 PAM ADX71149 shows promise in treating severe panic disorders and PTSD
* Cham Group AG: acquires strategic land reserve in Cham
* Migros Bank is taking a majority stake in CSL Immobilien AG
* SHL Telemedicine Ltd: shareholder request regarding replacement of board members in upcoming special general meeting
* Wisekey International Holding AG: Wisekey Quovadis and Controlware cooperate to provide managed PKI services in Germany
August inflation data due at 0715 GMT
Reporting by Zurich newsroom