ZURICH/BERLIN, Dec 6 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.9 percent lower at 8,861 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks on Thursday:
San Francisco-based mutual fund Dodge & Cox has increased its stake in Switzerland's biggest bank to 3.03 percent, a filing from Swiss bourse SIX showed on Thursday. It previously held a 2.74 percent stake as of Sept. 30, according to Thomson Reuters Eikon data.
For more click on
Nestle has recalled a batch of its Alfamino amino acid specialist infant formula in Germany, saying a number of the products have a substantially increased dose of minerals that could make children sick.
For more click on
Chief Executive Mario Greco said the company did not wish to takeover a large international competitor. "Cross bord deals will never be interesting for us," he told German newspaper Handelsblatt n in an interview.
* Comet's Board of Directors nominated Christoph Kutter as independent Chairman of the Board.
* Fundamenta Real Estate raised net proceeds of 80.44 million Swiss francs through the placement of 5,857,840 new shares and will move its listing from the Berne stock exchange to SIX exchange on Thursday.
* Schaffner Holding said on Thursday its fiscal year 2017/18 sales grew 13.2 pct to 221.5 million Swiss francs.
* Luzerner Kantonalbank has sold a stake in Crowdhouse AG.
* Ascom's Digistat Smart Central Clinical Software Solution has received FDA clearance.
* Georg Fischer said it has divested two European automotive iron casting plants in Singen and Mettmann, Germany, adding the transaction was profit neutral.
No major economic data due (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)