ZURICH/BERLIN, April 8 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3 percent lower at 9,515 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* Bossard on Monday said sales were up 5.4 percent to 232.2 million Swiss francs ($232.60 million) in the first quarter, adding it targeted sales of 900 to 920 million francs in 2019.
* Julius Baer said Fabio Bariletti will take over as the new chief executive of Kairos Investment Management
* Evolva said Stuart Strathdee is quitting as a board member
* BFS Liegenschaften said it has appointed Andreas Bruegger as the new CFO
* Helvetia said it will repay a 2013 bond with a volume of 150 million francs
No major economic data scheduled. ($1 = 0.9983 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)