ZURICH/BERLIN, June 19 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 9,977 points on xxday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* ABB said it would team up with a Hewlett Packard unit to deliver a wireless connectivity solution for industrial clients.
Seperately the company it was appointing Maria Varsellona as general counsel and company secretary, replacing Diane de Saint Victor who will retire after more than 12 years with ABB.
* Clariant said Christian Kohlpaintner, member of the executive committee, decided to resign from his position effective June 30.
* Edisun Power Europe said its board approved a capital increase.
* Obseva said it was progressing toward U.S. phase 3 trial for Nolasiban in IVF following a recent FDA meeting.
* Gamida Cell and Lonza said they had established a commercial manufacturing agreement for Omidubicel.
* Baloise Holding said its Baloise Swiss Property Fund was planning a capital increas.
No major Swiss economic data scheduled (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)