ZURICH/BERLIN, July 5 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1% higher at 10,074 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* Zug Estates Holding AG: CEO Tobias Achermann to leave Zug Estates as of 2020 general meeting
* Froneri said it had agreed to acquire Noga ice creams, a Nestlé unit.
* Cembra Money Bank AG said it placed an tier 1 bond of CHF 150 million at an interest rate of 2.5%. It also placed 4% of the share capital and a CHF 250 million convertible bond.
* Swiss logistics company Kuehne + Nagel said it signed an agreement with Vienna Airport on pharma freight handling.
* Aventron AG: Aventron achieves financial close on 50 MW subsidy free solar plant in Spain; signed financing agreements for 50 MW Bargas solar plant and initiates construction phase on 95 hectare project near Toledo; after expected nine month construction period, project will start to deliver 90 GWH of clean energy per annum to grid.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk