ZURICH/BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 10,244 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday:
Credit Suisse on Wednesday said it had more than doubled its third-quarter net profit to 881 million Swiss francs ($886.94 million), as it boosted revenues in its flagship wealth management business and in trading and saw gains from selling its InvestLab fund platform to Allfunds Group.
Switzerland's Clariant on Wednesday reported weaker-than-expected earnings and sales during its third quarter, blaming a worsening economic climate.
The company is weighing options including a sale for two ailing Chinese units after years of attempting to turn them around, Bloomberg reported.
* Admicasa Holding AG said its board of directors had decided to lift the suspension of Serge Aerne as CEO of the company and as director of the subsidiaries.
* Atos: Atos and Six Group have agreed to a 120-day lock-up for their remaining shares in Worldline.
* Novartis Says FDA Placed Partial Hold On Avxs-101 Intrathecal Trials For SMA Patients
* Roche Says FDA Accepts Genentech's Biologics License Application For Satralizumab
* Carlo Gavazzi H1 Group Revenue At Around CHF 75.8 Mln
STRAUMANN HOLDING - JP Morgan raises to "neutral" from "underweight"
* Swiss KOF indicator due at 0800 GMT. Seen at 93.9
* Swiss investor sentiment due at 0900 GMT
Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk