April 30 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Boeing Co on Monday said certain safety alerts on its 737 MAX jets didn't operate as airlines would have anticipated because of a previously undisclosed error on its part. on.wsj.com/2VCDXUV
- U.S. President Donald Trump, three of his children and his real-estate business on Monday filed a federal lawsuit to block Deutsche Bank AG and Capital One Financial Corp from complying with congressional subpoenas for documents related to him and his family. on.wsj.com/2VzM5Wb
- China's major shipping company Cosco Shipping Holdings Co Ltd's unit Orient Overseas (International) Ltd said on Tuesday it would sell the Long Beach Container Terminal business in Southern California to a consortium led by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners for $1.78 billion. on.wsj.com/2VDwftC
- Index provider MSCI Inc said Linda Huber will become its chief financial officer and treasurer next month. on.wsj.com/2Vyi9tK
- The White House ordered new restrictions on asylum-seeking Central American families at the southern border Monday, including charging them to file their claims and barring them from working in the U.S. on.wsj.com/2VuvVxq
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom