Sept 11 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- T-Mobile US Inc says it will launch a nationwide internet-of-things network using new narrowband radio standards by mid-2018. on.wsj.com/2wTXVvq
- Hurricane Irma knocked out power to about 3.5 million customers in Florida as of Sunday evening. on.wsj.com/2wTYrtK
- Chinese authorities plan to shut down domestic bitcoin exchanges, delivering a final blow to a once-thriving industry of commercial trading for virtual currencies, which took off inside the mainland four years ago. on.wsj.com/2wUpQLU
- Satellite-services provider SES SA on Monday intends to announce a deal for a new fleet of smaller, less-expensive, easily reprogrammable Boeing Co satellites on.wsj.com/2wUCoTG
- President Donald Trump will host Malaysia's premier this week, in a visit that shows how hard his administration is working to court Asian allies to pressure North Korea over its nuclear-weapons program on.wsj.com/2wSR5Gx
- Pope Francis wrapped up a five-day trip to Colombia Sunday by declaring that the postwar period the country is entering must include an end to what he called modern forms of slavery on.wsj.com/2wTE6V5
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom