July 26 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Japan's SoftBank Group Corp unveiled on Friday a second technology megafund named Vision Fund 2, which promises for $108 billion in capital from more than a dozen investors, ranging from Apple Inc and Microsoft Corp to Kazakhstan's sovereign-wealth fund. (on.wsj.com/2y8DH2L)
- Brazilian financial technology company Nu Pagamentos SA is raising $400 million in a deal that would value the company at more than $10 billion, according to people familiar with the matter. (on.wsj.com/2ygrUiE)
- The U.S. House of Representatives passed a two-year spending agreement on Thursday that also lifts the government's borrowing limit, advancing the compromise over the concerns of many conservatives who had urged President Donald Trump to reject it. (on.wsj.com/2Mhmigj)
- Charles Schwab Corp said on Thursday it will acquire assets of USAA's investment management company, including brokerage and managed-portfolio accounts, for $1.8 billion. (on.wsj.com/2ydGFD4)
- Intel Corp on Thursday said it will sell a majority of its smartphone-modem chip business to Apple Inc for $1 billion in a deal that both the companies hope will address weaknesses in their technology lineup. (on.wsj.com/2yaLRaN) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)