Feb 23 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares fell for a second straight session on Tuesday, weighed down by industrial and financial stocks.
* The benchmark stock index ended 3.53% lower at 7,329.21.
* Lanka ORIX Leasing company slid 5.8% and was the biggest drag on the index, while conglomerate Expolanka Holdings shed 9.7%.
* After markets closed on Monday, data showed that the island nation’s national consumer price inflation was up 3.7% year-on-year in January.
* Trading volume on the CSE All Share Index rose to 134.4 million from 130.4 million in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net-sellers, offloading 266.6 million Sri Lankan rupees ($1.38 million) worth of shares, according to exchange data.
* Equity market turnover was 2.83 billion Sri Lankan rupees, data showed.
* The Sri Lankan rupee was last quoted at 193 against the U.S. dollar, as of 1056 GMT.
* For a report on global markets, click
* For a report on major currencies, click ($1 = 193.0000 Sri Lankan rupees)
Reporting by Philip George in Bengaluru; Editing by Amy Caren Daniel