March 15 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares ended lower on Friday, driven by losses in industrial and financial stocks.
* The CSE All Share Index ended 1.20% lower at 7,160.41.
** Conglomerates LOLC and John Keells Holding were the top two drags on the index.
* Trading volume climbed to 31.5 million from 29.3 million in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers, offloading 140.1 million Sri Lankan rupees ($709,367) worth of shares, according to exchange data.
* Equity market turnover was 812.4 million rupees, exchange data showed.
* The Sri Lankan rupee was quoted at 197.50 against the dollar as of 1145 GMT, according to Refinitiv data.
* For a report on global markets, click
* For a report on major currencies, click ($1 = 197.5000 Sri Lankan rupees) (Reporting by Sachin Ravikumar in Bengaluru; Editing by Vinay Dwivedi)