March 16 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares ended lower on Tuesday, dragged down by losses in industrial and consumer staples stocks.
* The CSE All Share Index closed 0.57% lower at 7,119.7.
* Conglomerate LOLC and Ceylon Cold Stores were the top two drags on the index.
* Trading volume climbed to 83.2 million from 31.5 million in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers, offloading 101.3 million Sri Lankan rupees ($511,616.16) worth of shares, according to exchange data.
* Equity market turnover was 1.23 billion rupees, exchange data showed.
* The Sri Lankan rupee was quoted at 198 against the dollar as of 1035 GMT, according to Refinitiv data.
* For a report on global markets, click
* For a report on major currencies, click ($1 = 198.0000 Sri Lankan rupees) (Reporting by Philip George in Bengaluru; Editing by Vinay Dwivedi)