BENGALURU, April 28 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares ended higher on Wednesday, helped by gains in financial and industrial stocks
* The CSE All-Share Index rose 2.45% to close at 7,239.94 points. The index is up about 6.9% for the year.
* Conglomerates Expolanka Holdings Plc and Lanka ORIX Leasing Company Plc were the top gainers on the index, surging 8.64% and 8.57%, respectively.
* Trading volumes rose to 107.3 million from 105.7 million in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers in the equity market, offloading about 109.7 million rupees ($565,463.92) worth of shares, according to exchange data.
* Equity market turnover was 2.17 billion rupees, exchange data showed.
* The Sri Lankan rupee was quoted at 194 against the U.S. dollar as of 1119 GMT, according to Refinitiv data.
* For a report on global markets, click
* For a report on major currencies, click
$1 = 194.0000 Sri Lankan rupees Reporting by Rama Venkat in Bengaluru; Editing by Vinay Dwivedi