April 30 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares ended lower on Friday, hurt by losses in industrial stocks.
* The CSE All-Share Index fell 0.12% to close at 7,208.20 points. The index was up 6.4% for the year.
* Insurance underwriter Ceylinco Insurance Plc and conglomerate Expolanka Holdings Plc were the top drags on the index, falling 7.73% and 2.93%, respectively.
* Trading volumes fell to 42.4 million from 100.1 million in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers in the equity market, offloading more than 439 million rupees ($2.23 million) worth of shares, according to exchange data.
* Equity market turnover was 1.14 billion rupees, exchange data showed.
* The Sri Lankan rupee was last quoted at 197 against the U.S. dollar as of 1135 GMT, according to Refinitiv data.
* For a report on global markets, click
* For a report on major currencies, click
$1 = 197.0000 Sri Lankan rupees Reporting by Rama Venkat in Bengaluru; Editing by Shinjini Ganguli