52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Guangdong Investment HY Rev Hk$13.65 Billion
Guangdong Investment's Unit To Buy Aggregate Of 53% Of Total Registered Capital Of Jiacheng Environmental Engineering
Guangdong Investment FY Profit Attributable HK$4.51 Bln
Guangdong Investment Ltd is an investment holding company principally engaged in the water distribution and sewage treatment. The Company operates its business through seven segments. The Water Resources segment engages in water distribution, sewage treatment, and construction of water supply and sewage treatment infrastructure. The Property Investment and Development segment engages in the development and sale of properties and provides property management services to commercial properties. The Department Store Operation segment operates department stores. The Electric Power Generation segment operates coal-fired power plants supplying electricity and steam. The Hotel Operation and Management segment engages in the hotel operation. The Road and Bridge segment engages in toll road operation. The Others segment provides treasury services.
28/F-29/F Flors,Guangdong Invt
148 Connaught Rd, Central
Executive Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Managing Director, Executive Director
Hon Nam Tsang
Deputy General Manager, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 1.4%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used -0.1%
China stocks retreated on Tuesday, pressured by healthcare and consumer companies, as solid economic data raised worries of policy tightening.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 100%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 3.4%
* Tencent's Ma meets anti-trust officials (Updates with closing prices)
Hong Kong stocks hit their lowest in more than 10 weeks on Wednesday, tracking overnight slump in Wall Street, on concerns of potential rate hikes and policy tightening globally while elevated Treasury yields also dampened risk appetite.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 5.7%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 4.8%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 1%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 9.4%
Hong Kong shares settled higher on Wednesday, led by gains in tech firms, as investors hoped that policymakers would avoid sudden credit policy tightening in 2021 to support an economic recovery from the pandemic-induced slump. ** At the close of trade, the Hang Seng index...
* PBOC to cool credit growth in 2021, avoid premature policy tightening
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 0%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 4.4%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -5.9%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 9.9%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -0.7%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 4.2%
香港股市周二收跌，追随亚洲其他股市跌势，目前市场担心欧洲采取新一轮疫情封锁举措。 收盘时恒生指数下跌233.84点或0.98%，报23,716.85点。恒生国企指数下跌0.66%，报9,576.81点。 恒生能源指数跌1.9%，恒生资讯科技指数 跌0.15%，恒生金融指数 收低0.96%，恒生地产指数下跌1.08%。 恒指成分股中涨幅居前的包括蒙牛乳业上涨1.14%，跌幅居前的则是吉利汽车收低4.38%。 英国采取控制疫情的新措施，引发欧美股市的航空、酒店和邮轮类股的跌势。 汇丰控股和渣打集团港股继续下挫，因有关金融机构被指转移可疑资金的报导仍令全球银行类股面临巨大压力...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.