52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Advance Auto Parts Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $3.40
Advance Auto Parts Announces Deal With Baxter Auto Parts To Convert 29 Stores To Carquest Locations
Advance Auto Parts Reports Q1 EPS Of $2.81
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is an automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serving both professional installers (Professional) and do-it-yourself (DIY) customers, as well as independently owned operators. The Company's stores and branches offer a selection of brand name, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and private label automotive replacement parts, accessories, batteries and maintenance items for domestic and imported cars, vans, sport utility vehicles and light and heavy duty trucks. It operates through five segments: Northern Division, Southern Division, Carquest Canada, Independents and Worldpac. It operates approximately 4,806 total stores and 170 branches primarily under the trade names: Advance Auto Parts, Autopart International, Carquest and Worldpac. The Company offers products under categories, including parts & batteries, accessories & chemicals and engine maintenance.
2635 E Millbrook Rd
Eugene I. Lee
Independent Chairman of the Board
Thomas R. Greco
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jeffrey W. Shepherd
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Tammy Moss Finley
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Michael C. Creedon
Executive Vice President of U.S. Stores
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Gamestop Corp chief executive George Sherman can step down this summer with a $179 million windfall that dwarfs CEO salaries at many larger corporations thanks to a sweetheart deal that was turbocharged by this year's furious meme stock rally, compensation experts said.
GameStop Corp is looking for a new chief executive to replace George Sherman as it pivots from a brick-and-mortar video game retailer to an e-commerce firm, three people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
The Trump Administration's coronavirus relief payment provided a fillip to sales of major retailers in April as millions of Americans used the money to buy everything from video games to sewing machines even as the country struggles with record job losses.
* Dow down 1.59%, S&P 500 down 1.05%, Nasdaq down 0.54% (Adds volume, market breadth data)
* Moderna drops after report questions trial data (Updates to market close)
* Dow down 0.12%, S&P 500 up 0.26%, Nasdaq up 0.81% (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline)
* Indexes mixed: Dow up 0.25%, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.55% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes mixed: Dow dips 0.26%, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.56% (Adds quote, details; updates prices)
* Indexes mixed: Dow off 0.56%, S&P down 0.20%, Nasdaq up 0.36% (Updates to open)
* Futures mixed: Dow off 0.06%, S&P down 0.20%, Nasdaq up 0.09% (Adds comment, details; updates prices)
Beating the first quarter's market crash took some extreme strategies, such as moving nearly everything to cash, or going very short. Now, fund managers who prevailed during the worst start to a year for U.S. stocks are betting on recession-resilient companies to take them...
* Dow flat, S&P 500 up 0.04%, Nasdaq up 0.14% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.03%, S&P 500 0.09%, Nasdaq 0.20% (Adds comments, updates price action)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.11%, S&P 500 0.17%, Nasdaq 0.32% (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 0.08%, S&P 0.09%, Nasdaq 0.18% (Adds comments, recasts throughout)
U.S. stock index futures dipped on Tuesday, as investors started a holiday-shortened week on a cautious note ahead of a fresh round of trade talks between the United States and China.
* Indexes: Dow down 0.21 pct, S&P up 0.17 pct, Nasdaq up 0.21 pct (Updates to open)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.