52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Galapagos Announces Positive CHMP Opinion For Jyseleca (Filgotinib)
Galapagos Announces Planned Retirement Of CEO
Galapagos H1 Net Loss Narrows To 55 Million Euros
Galapagos NV is a Belgium-based clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company is focused on the discovery and development of small molecule medicines with novel modes of action. Its pipeline comprises Phase 3, 2, 1, pre-clinical studies and discovery small-molecule and antibody programs in cystic fibrosis, inflammation, and other indications. The Company aims to develop a portfolio of clinical-stage therapies for the enhancement of existing treatment paradigms. In addition, the Company’s mission is to develop a number of medicines based on the discovery of novel targets. Galapagos NV also discovers which proteins that are involved in causing diseases such as, rheumatoid, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and fibrosis. Galapagos aims to develop small molecules that inhibit these targets, restore the balance and thereby positively influence the course of the disease.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Generaal De Wittelaan 3
Onno van de Stolpe
Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer
Rajesh B. Parekh
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Scientific Officer
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Medical Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Belgo-Dutch biotech Galapagos NV and U.S. partner Gilead Sciences Inc will discontinue late-stage trials testing their experimental drug ziritaxestat in patients with pulmonary fibrosis, the companies said on Wednesday.
Galapagos NV and partner Gilead Sciences Inc will discontinue late-stage trials testing their experimental drug ziritaxestat in patients with pulmonary fibrosis, the companies said on Wednesday.
Gilead Sciences Inc said on Tuesday it had decided not to pursue the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval for its experimental rheumatoid arthritis treatment, filgotinib, following a meeting with the health regulator.
Gilead Sciences Inc and partner Galapagos NV said on Wednesday only a higher dose of their experimental drug filgotinib showed greater effectiveness than placebo in a pivotal study testing it in ulcerative colitis patients. Filgotinib is also in advanced stages of testing...
Gilead Sciences Inc and partner Galapagos NV said on Wednesday a higher dose of their experimental drug filgotinib showed greater effectiveness than placebo in a mid-stage study testing it in ulcerative colitis patients.
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY : FIRST THREE-MONTH 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SAID ON MONDAY ISSUED 95,180 NEW ORDINARY SHARES ON NOV 25, FOR TOTAL CAPITAL INCREASE OF EUR 2.7 MLN
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY AN ISSUE OF 301,745 NEW ORDINARY SHARES ON SEP 18, 2019, FOR TOTAL CAPITAL INCREASE (INCLUDING ISSUANCE PREMIUM) OF EUR 6.7 MLN
* GALAPAGOS-FILED APPLICATION TO INITIATE INSOLVENCY PROCEEDINGS WITH COMPETENT LOCAL COURT OF DÜSSELDORF DUE TO PENDING ILLIQUIDITY & OVER-INDEBTEDNESS
* Gilead makes $3.95 bln upfront payment, $1.1 equity investment
Gilead Sciences Inc will increase its stake in Galapagos NV and gain rights outside Europe to the Belgian-Dutch biotech firm's treatments in development in a $5.1 billion deal, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
* GECKO IS A PHASE 2 STUDY TESTING A SUBCUTANEOUS FORMULATION OF MOR106 IN COMBINATION WITH TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE THROUGH WARRANT EXERCISES
* SAID ON THURSDAY FY REVENUE EUR 317.8 MLN VS EUR 155.9 MLN YR AGO
* SAID ON FRIDAY FIBROCOR THERAPEUTICS L.P. AND GALAPAGOS SIGN PARTNERSHIP FOCUSING ON FIBROSIS
* ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY A SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE ARISING FROM WARRANT EXERCISES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.