52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KB Home Reports Q3 EPS Of $1.60
Kb Home Increases Stock Repurchase Authorization And Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend
Kb Home Reports 2021 Second Quarter Results
KB HOME is a homebuilding company. The Company is engaged in selling and building a range of new homes designed primarily for first-time, move-up and active adult homebuyers, including attached and detached single-family residential homes. It operates through five segments, which consist of four homebuilding segments and one financial services segment. Its homebuilding segments include West Coast, Southwest, Central and Southeast. The homebuilding segments are engaged in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes. The financial services segment offers property and casualty insurance and, in certain instances, earthquake, flood and personal property insurance to its homebuyers in the same markets as its homebuilding segments, and provides title services in the majority of markets located within its Central and Southeast homebuilding segments. It offers homes in development communities, at urban in-fill locations and as part of mixed-use projects.
10990 Wilshire Blvd
LOS ANGELES, CA
Jeffrey T. Mezger
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Jeff J. Kaminski
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President - Charlotte
Matthew W. Mandino
Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Brian James Woram
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. home sales to Chinese buyers may plunge as much as 60% this year, according to a U.S. real estate industry body, as the travel curbs imposed to thwart the coronavirus counter the impact of a surge in the yuan against the dollar.
(Adds 31 companies, including McDonald's, ConocoPhillips, Honeywell, Williams-Sonoma, Microsoft and Herman Miller) Oct 12 (Reuters) - As coronavirus-related lockdowns ease and businesses reopen, some U.S. companies have decided to raise quarterly dividends or restart those...
In 1971, ex-U.S. Treasury Secretary John Connally bluntly informed his fellow finance ministers: "The dollar is our currency, but it's your problem." Half a century on, that still holds true: desperate companies and banks around the world have been stumping up big premia...
No.1 U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc on Tuesday said it expects lower incentive spending and strong buyer demand to benefit margins, sending its shares up about 6%.
PulteGroup Inc on Tuesday forecast full-year home sales and gross margins below analyst expectations, as it grapples with rising land costs, sending its shares down as much as 7%.
* Co says market on solid footing for 2019 spring selling season
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 down 0.5 pct, Nasdaq down 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.01 pct, S&P 500 down 0.3 pct, Nasdaq down 0.5 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
* Orders decline the most in California, Toll's biggest market
* Indexes up: Dow 0.74 pct, S&P 0.34 pct, Nasdaq 0.33 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.83 pct, S&P 1.06 pct, Nasdaq 1.72 pct (New throughout, updates prices, market activity and comments to market close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.9 pct, Nasdaq 1.7 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline, adds NEW YORK to dateline)
* Indexes: Dow down 0.17 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq up 0.48 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes: Dow down 0.30 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq up 0.43 pct (Updates prices, adds details)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.54 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.33 pct (Updates to open)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.