52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Manpowergroup Increases Dividend 7.3 Percent
ManpowerGroup Sees Q4 Total Revenue Down 8-10%
ManpowerGroup Reports Q3 2020 Results
ManpowerGroup Inc. is a provider of workforce solutions and services. The Company's segments include Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Asia Pacific Middle East (APME), Right Management and Corporate. The Company's Americas segment includes operations in the United States and Other Americas. Its Southern Europe segment includes operations in France, Italy and Other Southern Europe. Its Northern Europe segment includes operations in the United Kingdom, the Nordics, Germany and the Netherlands. The Company's APME operations provide a range of workforce solutions and services offered through Manpower, Experis and ManpowerGroup Solutions, including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment, assessment and selection, training and outsourcing. The Company's Right Management segment provides talent and career management workforce solutions. The Company provides services under its Experis brand, particularly in the areas of information technology (IT), engineering and finance.
100 W Manpower Pl
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
John T McGinnis
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Mara E. Swan
Executive Vice President - Global Strategy and Talent
Richard D. Buchband
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swiss recruitment company Adecco expects 2021 will be a tough year for permanent job hires across Europe, with employers still under pressure from the COVID-19 pandemic and as government support measures come to an end, a senior company executive told Reuters.
Millions of U.S. workers have lost their jobs to the pandemic, but in the auto industry, suppliers are scrambling to find enough people to staff production lines, resorting to such approaches as rewards for good attendance and at-work teachers to lure job seekers.
* Saw "gradual improvement" in July but outlook unclear (Adds detail from statement)
* CEO expects gradual recovery (Recasts with CEO comments, share price)
Staffing company Adecco Group on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected fourth-quarter quarterly net profit and said it was "mindful" of potential disruption to manufacturing supply chains caused by the coronavirus outbreak.
Staffing company Adecco Group on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly net profit and said it was mindful of potential disruption to its manufacturing supply chains caused by the coronavirus outbreak.
* Automotive and industry slowdown weighs on hiring in Europe
* Shares fall as much as 6.7 percent (Adds CEO, analyst comments, shares)
* 87 pct of firms to add to or keep staff due to automation-survey
* Weak automotive, manufacturing and retailer demand hits revenue
Adecco Group said its revenue growth halved during its third quarter, confirming a weaker trend seen by the global staffing industry as economic uncertainty weighs on hiring.
Hedge fund manager Himanshu Gulati, who received startup capital from Blackstone Group LP , launched Antara Capital Partners this week with roughly $200 million in assets, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Q2 net profit down 11 pct to 170 mln euros vs f'cast 173 mln
* Shares fall more than 6 pct (Adds CEO quotes, details and market reaction)
* SETS HALF YEAR DIVIDEND OF $1.01 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.64 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MANPOWERGROUP INC CEO JONAS PRISING'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12 MILLION VERSUS $11 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2p2Wg3p) Further company coverage:
* Sees slower growth than rivals Randstad, Manpower in early 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.