52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Says Q1 Revenue Fell 25% To RMB 2.6 Billion
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Secures Total Contracts Worth US$3.04 Billion YTD
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Says Q4 Revenue Fell 38 Percent To RMB 3.0 Billion
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd. is a China-based investment holding company. The Company operates four segments. Shipbuilding segment is engaged in shipbuilding, offshore marine equipment construction and ship design. Investment segment consists of micro-financing and debt investments at amortized cost and other investments. Trading segment is engaged in the trading of goods. Other segment is involved in ship demolition and vessel owning companies. The Company conducts its businesses in domestic market and overseas markets.
No.1 Lnyi Rd,Jngjng Indstrl Prk
Jiangyin, Jingjiang City
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Deputy General Manager, Executive Director
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager, General Manager of Jiangsu Yangzi Xinfu Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., Chief Engineer
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Rupiah falls for third straight day * Singapore stocks hit lowest since June 4 * Graphic: World FX rates https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5E * Asian stock markets: https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4 By Shashwat Awasthi June 16 (Reuters) - Indonesia's rupiah led minor losses amongst Asian...
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3f2vwbA * South Korean shares down 1.8%, eye worst day since March 9 * Malaysia imposes COVID-19 curbs as infections spike * Philippines detects cases of Indian...
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Travel stocks fall in Malaysia * Banks power Singapore's index to a six-week high * Asian currencies slightly weaker By Anushka Trivedi Jan 7 (Reuters) - Malaysia shares sat out a broader rally in Asian stocks on Thursday...
* Singapore begins rollout of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine * Thai stocks jump nearly 1% in last trading day of year * Philippine stock markets shut for holiday By Pranav A K Dec 30 (Reuters) - Asia's emerging currencies were broadly firmer against a soft dollar on Wednesday...
* Indonesian markets closed for a holiday * Baht backs down from 30.0 per dollar mark * Malaysia's Public Bank announces bonus share issue By Anushka Trivedi Dec 9 (Reuters) - The Thai baht reversed early gains to trade flat on Wednesday afternoon, with traders saying the...
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3lKhL5I * Most of Asia's emerging stock markets set for weekly declines * Indonesian rupiah worst hit among Asia FX * Singapore Sept exports rise 5.9% y/y By Shriya...
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3lKhL5I * Singapore shares set for third consecutive weekly gain * S. Korean shares down for a fourth straight session * Indonesia passes Philippines with most...
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3f2vwbA * Indonesian rupiah, Taiwan dollar sole gainers among Asia FX * Indian shares on track for a second straight day of gains * S. Korean end up more than...
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3f2vwbA * Indian stocks climb after cenbank vows support, holds rates * Philippine markets had priced in harsh Q2 GDP data - analysts * Indonesian rupiah weakens...
东南亚股市周二涨跌互见，菲律宾股市收盘大涨，明天菲国将公布通胀 数据；新加坡股市则是受到当地制造业数据不振的拖累下跌。 菲律宾指标股指 收盘上涨2.3%，投资人静待周三公布的11月消费者物价数据。路 透调查显示，11月通胀料将出现近一年来首见的降温。 “我认为菲国股市上涨主要是因为资金流向新兴市场，延续昨日态势，”COL Financia l Group副理分析师Charles William Ang表示。 科技和金融股拖累新加坡指标股指下跌0.7%，结束四日连涨局面，此前有数据显示，新 加坡11月制造业增长走疲，创下16个月以来最慢。...
多数东南亚股市周五收跌，在贸易紧张局势已然令人担忧的情况下， 中国疲弱的经济数据有如雪上加霜，打击投资者人气。 中国三季度GDP同比增速降至九年半低位，工业走弱，基建和制造业投资低迷拖累整体 固定资产投资增速，消费亦未见明显起色。 马来西亚股市 收跌0.3%，受电信类股拖累。马来西亚政府周四表示，一直到202 0年，该国都将面临较预期更高的财政赤字及更缓慢的经济增长。 新加坡股市 本周收跌0.2%，连续第四周周线下跌。扬子江船业（控股）有限公司 大跌13.8%，棕榈油生产商金光农业资源 下跌逾2%。 菲律宾股市 略微上涨，本周上涨2.1%...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.