公司新闻: Dow Inc (DOW.N)
18 Jun 2019
* Indexes end higher: Dow 0.09%, S&P 500 0.09%, Nasdaq 0.62%
(Updated to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.17%, S&P 500 0.23%, Nasdaq 0.79%
(Updated to afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.21%, S&P 0.24%, Nasdaq 0.79%
(Updated to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.28%, S&P 0.30%, Nasdaq 0.77%
(Updates prices, comments)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.05%, S&P 0.20%, Nasdaq 0.72%
(Updates to open)
* At least A$10 bln in new gas developments needed in next
May 29 DowDuPont Inc said it expects to
book an pretax charge of $800 million to $1.3 billion for the
April-June quarter, resulting from changes in valuation of
assets in the wake of a drop in ethanol prices and weak demand
for its biomaterial products.
May 21 DuPont said on Tuesday it plans to
announce a $2 billion share repurchase program after separation
from DowDupont on June 1.
HOUSTON, May 9 The reopening of a portion of a
Deer Park, Texas, petrochemical tank farm after a massive
mid-March fire may lead to the end of a lockout of union workers
at a neighboring Dow Inc plant, said four people
familiar with the matter.
- Basic Materials - Do You Have Sufficient Exposure?
- Tracking Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2019 Update
- Apple's WWDC, DuPont's Return And Tariff Anxiety (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- Stocks To Watch: Apple's WWDC, DuPont's Return And Tariff Anxiety
- Dow (DOW) Presents At Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference - Slideshow
- 13-Fs And Spin-Offs: Assessing What The Super Investors Own