公司新闻: Dow Inc (DOW.N)
WASHINGTON/BEIJING, June 19 Aiming to jumpstart
dormant talks, the top U.S. trade negotiator said on Wednesday
he will confer with his Chinese counterpart before next week's
meeting between President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi
Jinping in Japan as the two countries take another shot at
resolving their damaging trade dispute.
June 19 Top executives of at least five U.S.
companies are scheduled to meet Chinese Premier Li Keqiang this
week, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar
with the matter.
路透6月17日 - 美国股市周一收盘上涨，受Facebook、亚马逊和苹果支撑，投资者等待关键的美国联邦储备理事会(FED/美联储)会议，预计会议将为今年晚些时候降息铺路。
* Indexes end higher: Dow 0.09%, S&P 500 0.09%, Nasdaq 0.62%
(Updated to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.17%, S&P 500 0.23%, Nasdaq 0.79%
(Updated to afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.21%, S&P 0.24%, Nasdaq 0.79%
(Updated to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.28%, S&P 0.30%, Nasdaq 0.77%
(Updates prices, comments)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.05%, S&P 0.20%, Nasdaq 0.72%
(Updates to open)
* At least A$10 bln in new gas developments needed in next
May 29 DowDuPont Inc said it expects to
book an pretax charge of $800 million to $1.3 billion for the
April-June quarter, resulting from changes in valuation of
assets in the wake of a drop in ethanol prices and weak demand
for its biomaterial products.
- Basic Materials - Do You Have Sufficient Exposure?
- Tracking Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2019 Update
- Apple's WWDC, DuPont's Return And Tariff Anxiety (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- Stocks To Watch: Apple's WWDC, DuPont's Return And Tariff Anxiety
- Dow (DOW) Presents At Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference - Slideshow
- 13-Fs And Spin-Offs: Assessing What The Super Investors Own