Renault SA (RENA.PA)
18 Apr 2019
* Shares skid 2.2 pct vs 0.5 pct rise in broader market
(Recasts with Nissan denial)
* Munoz quit as Nissan China head in Jan; previously US
April 18 South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Co
on Thursday named former Nissan executive Jose Munoz
as its global chief operating officer.
* Advocates of rival 5G-based standard seek to overturn
* Internet-connected cars seen as multi-billion-euro market
(Adds telecom lobbying groups' comments)
BRUSSELS, April 17 EU lawmakers on Wednesday
backed a European Commission plan to promote the use of wifi
technology in internet-connected cars, a standard which has the
support of Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen.
AMSTERDAM, April 12 Fiat Chrysler gave
an upbeat forecast for 2019 after a tricky end to last year and
a slow start to this one, confirming the carmaker was on track
to meet its targets and easing fears of a slowdown on the North
AMSTERDAM, April 12 The chairman of Fiat
Chrysler John Elkann said on Friday he was ready for
bold and creative decisions to help build a solid and attractive
future for the carmaker.
* Africa offers potential 3-4 million car market - VW
TOKYO, April 11 The wife of ousted Nissan Motor
Co Ltd boss Carlos Ghosn was questioned by prosecutors
at Tokyo District Court on Thursday, Kyodo News reported, a week
after her husband was arrested for a fourth time.